Our 21st CCLC programs support the creation of community learning centers that provide academic enrichment opportunities during non-school hours for children, particularly students who attend high-poverty and low-performing schools. The program helps students meet state and local student standards in core academic subjects such as reading and math; offers students a broad array of enrichment activities that can complement their regular academic programs; and offers literacy and other educational services to the families of participating children.
During our after school program students and families can expect:
- Homework help, working on student’s reading and math skills to meet grade-level benchmarks or extend current performance levels
- Additional learning time in a way that feels valuable and rewarding, different but complementary to the school day
- Tools that will help develop and support positive youth development
- Nutritional Snacks
- A safe environment that supports the student’s individual educational needs
- All 21st CCLC programs are always free of charge!
Hardin County Schools 21st CCLC Sites
New Highland Elementary School ● 110 W.A. Jenkins Road ● Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Program Coordinator: Kim Silva 270-737-6612
Power Up Bullpup / 21st CCLC Google Site
Radcliff Elementary School ● 1145 S. Dixie Blvd ● Radcliff, KY 40160
Program Coordinator: Tonya Smith 270-352-3350
Woodland Elementary School ● 6000 Woodland Drive ● Radcliff, KY 40160
Program Coordinator: TBA 270-352-5828
Please contact individual sites for specific information about their 21st CCLC program.