The Hardin County School's Transportation Department is continually seeking qualified persons to become school bus drivers.
To be considered for employment as a school bus driver for the Hardin County Schools, the following general requirements must be met:
1. Must possess a high school diploma, GED or working toward a GED.
2. Must not have been convicted of Reckless Driving within the past 5 years.
3. Must not have been convicted of DUI within the past 5 years;
4. Must complete a background and motor vehicle check;
5. Must submit to pre-employment and random drug & alcohol testing;
6. Must pass a DOT physical, TB test and obtain a Commercial Drivers License;
7. Must complete the school bus driver certification program.
8. Must pass initial mandatory physical requirements and each year thereafter.
Kentucky Commercial Drivers License Manual
Applications may be completed on line, using the below link
On Line Applications
or at 65 W.A. Jenkins Road, Elizabethtown, Ky.