Ms. Peggy Snow, Coordinator
Center Hours: M-F 8:30am-3:30pm
John Hardin students, parents, and guardians, please complete the JHHS Youth Service Center Request for Services Form. The YSC coordinator will use this information to provide needed assistance or identify appropriate resources for your student and family.
Click here to complete the form.
Ms. Snow has created a Google Classroom for Covid-19 info and resources. Please join her Google Classrooom with the code gryhsub
The JHHS Youth Service Center is available to assist all students and families in the JHHS community. The YS Center is open Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. or by appointment.
Families of students who qualify for free or reduced lunch are eligible to receive high-speed internet at discounted rates from Comcast or Spectrum.
Comcast is available for $9.95/month & Spectrum for $14.99/month. Comcast is available in the E'town area & rural parts of the county. Spectrum serves homes primarily in Radcliff.
- Inform parents, staff, and community about services and activities offered by the center
- Assist families in obtaining basic needs by increasing their knowledge of existing resources
- To promote healthy lifestyle choices
- Preventive and primary health services
- Mental health intervention
- To assist in reducing discipline problems
- To foster a safe environment
- Increase exposure to careers
- Improve communication between family, school, and community resources
- Academic assistance
- Referrals to Health and Service Programs
- Career Exploration/Employment Counseling
- Summer and Part Time Job Employability Skills Training
- Information About Community Service Opportunities
- Education Related to Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
- Family Crisis and Mental Health Counseling
- Academic Assistance
- Wellness Activities