Documents Required for Enrollment at Vine Grove Elementary School
The following forms must be presented within the time frames listed below.
1. Social Security card and number for your child - upon enrollment
2. Kentucky immunization certificate to include 2nd MMR, Varicella (chickenpox) and Hepatitis B - upon enrollment.
3. Preventative Health Care Examination - within one year prior to or 30 days following initial admission to school.
4. Vision examination form from a licensed optometrist or
ophthalmologist -- no later than January 1st.
5. A Certified birth certificate (received from the State Department of Vital Statistics) - within 30 days of enrollment. A hospital birth certificate cannot be accepted.