Fifth grade is a huge year. Students are expected to be responsible learners and take ownership for their learning.
- Reading: Mrs. Moore will teach reading to all fifth graders this year. Please visit her website for information.
- Math: Students will receive their homework/classroom on Google Classroom this year. They are expected to complete five days of Quick 6 each week. An accumulative grade will be taken on Friday.
- Grammar: Students will receive one Drops in the Bucket for language arts each Monday. This assignment is due each Thursday.
- Spelling: Students will have a spelling test each week. Their words should be glued in their agenda. You can also find these on Mrs. Moore's webpage.
- Vocabulary: Students will also have a vocabulary test each week. These words should also be glued in their agenda. You can also find these on Mrs. Moore's webpage.
- Writing: According to state standards, 5th graders are expected to write a 5 paragraph essay in 30 minutes. This will be our goal.