• Alert: HCS will be updating its email system starting at 4 pm on Thursday, March 22. This will probably last until at least the close of business on Friday, March 23. This will also affect our Google Drive system. Students will not be able to work on Google-based assignments on Thursday evening. Also, if you try to email an HCS staff member, they will not receive the email until Saturday, March 24 at the earliest. However, they may not see it until Monday, March 26. We thank you for your patience and cooperation!
Close alert
Geometry Part B  

View Events/Assignments for 

This is a Sophomre level class that covers several aspects of Eucledian Geometry. Part B starts where Geometry Part A left off.  We cover Special Right Triangles, Trigonometry,Area & Perimeter of Triangles and various quadrilaterals, Surface Area and Volume of 3-dimensional figures, and Circles.  The content in this class is more difficult than it was in Part A and requires students to focus on their work while in class.There are multiple tests and quizzes throughout the trimester, culminating in a Final Exam at the end.  Assessments (which include tests and quizzes) make-up 60% of the students overall grade.  The remaining 40% is Assignments, which includes daily work, in-class work, homework, bellringers, and any projects.

All assignments will be listed under the Assignment Section and the links to the actual file can be found under the File/Links Section.  Students are always provided with a hardcopy of each assignment.  However, if a students cannot find their hardcopy; an additional copy can be printed from this website at home.

  • Assignments

    All assignments are listed under the Assignment Section and then they can be downloaded from the Files/Links Section.

 View All Assignments
    Image Gallery 
    No Slideshows Available
    Submit Assignment
    (Due: )
    * Required