The mission statement of
In order to carry out our school’s mission and to
· Develop SBDM policies, which contribute either directly or indirectly to accomplishing this mission.
· Develop SBDM policies, which contribute directly or indirectly to enhancing student achievement by improving teaching and learning at our school for each and every student.
· Complete an annual needs assessment including but not limited to analyzing student performance on achievement tests.
· Annually revise our School Improvement Plan to address identified needs.
· Budget and hire support staff to support our School Improvement Plan.
Motivation and Celebrations as part of Enhancement
· Quarterly school-wide assemblies will be held to recognize students for significant achievement
· There will be monthly Primary and Intermediate Celebrations held for certain criteria
· Students can be recognized for but not limited to the following:
o Literacy First Benchmarks
o Common Assessment Results
o Writing Wall of Fame
o Honor Roll
o Star Reading / Math gains
We will evaluate the effectiveness of this policy through our School Improvement Planning Process.
Date Adopted: __1-13-10___
Date Reviewed or Revised: ___7-13-10 Council Chairperson’s Initials ____JS______
Date Reviewed or Revised: __________ Council Chairperson’s Initials __________