FOR-YOU Youth Services Center
Coordinator: Theresa Ovesen
Outreach Worker: Linda McFarlin
Hours of Operation: 8:00 to 3:00 (or by appointment)
The Youth Services Center Staff is committed to helping all students succeed by providing support to students and their families. The primary goal is to eliminate barriers to learning. The FRC promotes a positive relationship between family, community, and school. We are located in the mobile unit directly behind James T. Alton.
Services we provide include (but are not limited to):
· Referral and limited assistance with basic needs – clothing, school supplies, hygiene items
· Referral and limited emergency assistance – utilities, rent, food
· Family crisis intervention
· One Hour Revolution: On-sight mentoring program
· In-school counseling services – individual and group
· Referrals to community counseling agencies and support groups
· Referrals for vision and dental assistance
· Assistance with Medicaid programs
· Holiday assistance
· Referrals for parenting classes
· Referral information for GED classes
· Educational Support Programs
· Drug and Alcohol Education and Referral Programs
· Career Enhancement
· Talk – Listen – Help – Home Visits – Attendance
Please let us know if we can be of assistance!!!
We look forward to meeting you and your family!