John Hardin High School JROTC
Senior Army Instructor:
Army Instructor: CSM(R) Charles Robinson
U.S. Army JROTC is a federal program sponsored by the United States Army in high schools across the nation. Students can join JROTC by choosing to take the class as an elective. The mission of the JROTC is “To Motivate Young People to be Better Citizens.” This mission is achieved through a curriculum of physical training, leadership and teamwork development, and wearing of the JROTC uniform. Cadets in the program also have the opportunity to participate in many extracurricular activities.
- Raiders: a team that trains to compete in various physical challenges.
- Color Guard: both a competitive team and an opportunity for cadets to present the colors at home games.
- Drill: a team that competes in military movements and precision.
- Rifle Team: our nationally recognized competitive air rifle team.
- The schedule of JROTC events cadets will be posted on the calendar.