Some Of The Great Programs We Use:
(by clicking these links you will be leaving Hardin County School's Website)
Go to: www.thelearningodyssey.com
Username: last two digits of their graduation year, first letter of their first name, middle initial, and full last name (ex. 28kjchildress)
Password: students lunch number (they know their numbers)
1. Go to this URL: http://scholastic.com/studentaccess
2. Click inside the School Zip Code field. Enter the zip code of your child’s school and click OK.
3. Select the school district name from the pull-down menu and click GO.
4. Type in iRead username. [last two digits of their graduation year, first letter of their first name, middle initial, and full last name (ex. 28kjchildress)] Then click the blue arrow.
5. Enter the password (lunch number) Then click the blue arrow.
Welcome to iRead at Beastie Hall!
If you have any questions fill free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students should read a book several times to be ready to take an Accelerated Reader test.
It will also help them if you ask them questions about the book as you read it. Students will take
the test at school, but you can look at their progress by following these directions:
You can log in to Renaissance Home Connect from any computer with an Internet connection and
compatible browser. For a list of compatible browsers, type the following URL in any browser:
To log in to Renaissance Home Connect Website: https://Hosted104.renlearn.com/94160/HomeConnect
User Name: firstname.lastname (no spaces)
Password: 6 digit lunch number (no spaces)
If you'd like to receive emails showing your student's quiz or test results, click the Email Setup link
in Renaissance Home Connect and follow the directions.
To be sure these emails reach your inbox, add email@example.com to
your address book.
Lead 21 (3rd-5th):
Everyday Math (all grade levels):
Another Math Website: