The mission of Central Hardin High School, in partnership with the student, home, and community, is to ensure through personal attention, effective leadership, and dedicated service, that all students develop the knowledge, skills, and attitudes essential for success.
Fundamentals to Central Hardin is our concern for people, both individually and collectively.
- We believe that the individual has intrinsic worth.
- We believe that all people have the ability and the need to learn.
- We believe that all children have a right to safety, love, and learning.
- We believe that a high-quality, public system of education open to all is imperative for society to flourish.
- We believe that diversity strengthens society and should be honored and protected.
- We believe that broad, informed participation committed to a common good is critical to democracy.
- We believe that humanity prospers when people work together.
- We believe that the culture of an organization is a major factor shaping individual attitudes and behaviors.
- We believe that shared values and common goals shape and change the climate of healthy organizations.